The increasing global energy demand and the gradual decline of fossil fuels have accelerated in recent years the development of technologies to harness renewable energy.
In particular we are able to achieve the following facilities:
- photovoltaic for the production of electric energy
- solar heating for the production of domestic hot water and heating
- pellet boilers and wood boilers for heating (biomass)
- heat pumps
- solar cooling for summer cooling
- geothermal energy for heating and cooling using the heat of the soil